Custom Pencils, Pens, and gift sets are our specialty here at Nolin Lake Crafts. If you can dream it, you could probably write with it. Here are just a few of the things we offer:
What could I have a pen and/or pencil made out of?
– Wood of many North American native, invasive, and naturalized species — from apple to oak and everything in between.
– Local, sustainably sourced wood from the state of Kentucky (© Kentucky Proud qualifying)
– Acrylic (custom designs available), antler, and other specialty materials
– Customer supplied wood/material, perhaps of sentimental value (Subject to feasibility assessment by craftsman.)
– Reclaimed, Composite, and Recycled wood (Examples: American Chestnut boards/molding, barn beams, bourbon barrels, wine barrels, plywood, Civil War musket wood, etc — Availability of these specific woods are subject to change.)
What types of pens and pencils do you offer?
– Women’s and Men’s sizing
– Refillable Inserts: Ball Point, gel, fountain, assorted sizes of pencil graphite
– Stylus tips
– Drafting Pens & Pencils
– Teacher Pens
What kind of customization could I have?
– Logos of any kind embossed onto the pen.
– Every metal finish imaginable from gold to gun metal for the hardware
—> For Ordering, Pricing, and Inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t see an option you want to ask about? Ask us! We might be able to do it anyway!